Saturday, February 28, 2009

So what have I learned????


So, The Fitfeb challenge is over and done with today. I've lost a total of four pounds.... What have I learned?


* I learned I really need to define goals in order to meet them.


* I learned not to be disheartened when I see other people doing well.


* I learned I like to run!


* I learned I can’t count on having a consistent workout schedule.


* I learned that running alone won’t lose weight.


* I learned that sodas are fattening.


* I think daily blog entries would have helped me stay with the program.



Important ideas.. So, maybe if there is another challenge I’ll try a little harder. I’ll make sure I stick to a daily posting schedule. I’ll be sure to document everything I ate.


I hope other people have had a great time doing this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Jason - Congratulations!
    http://getlessofme.com/2009/05/16/winner/

    I just need your shipping address for the VSTS.
    Awesome involvement!

    - Caleb Jenkins
    http://getlessofme.com/contact

    ReplyDelete